Where is Xplor located?Answer: It is located right next to Xcaret Park, found on “the Federal Highway 307”, km 282, only 56 km away from Cancun’s International Airport and 6 km away from Playa del Carmen and about 55 km north of Tulum.
Are there any restrictions on the activities ?Answer: The minimum age allowed in Xplor Fuego is five years old. Children must present official ID (passport or birth certificate copy) at the park's ticket booths.
Are transfers available?Answer: Yes, pick up points from selected hotels and designated points.
Can I show my ticket on my phone or tablet?Answer: No, the ticket must be printed out.
Are towels included?Answer: No, you will need to bring your own.
Where can I store my things?Answer: We have lockers for two people where you can keep a backpack with all your belongings (deposit is not necessary).
Can I bring my camera?Answer: Yes, however it may get wet.
How much time do I need to explore all the activities?Answer: We recommend you get here early so that you’ll have time to do everything and also, to make the best out of unlimited consumption of our energy-boosting buffet and drinks.
Are there any health restrictions?Answer: Activities are limited to pregnant women as well as those who suffer from: diabetes, heart problems, epileptic fits, asthma, hypertension and claustrophobia. Are these activities allowed to elderly people?
What are the differences between activities ?Answer: Departure and arrival points of all activities can be found in the center of the park, therefore distances between activity spots are very short.
Can I bring food and drink?Answer: The entry of food and beverages to the Park is not allowed, and it is not necessary as the admission to Xplor includes them.
I'm allergic to gluten, is there anything I can eat at the restaurants?Answer: Yes, when you go to the restaurant, please inform your host about your dietary requirements and the chef will advise you on what to eat, or prepare something special for you. However, we would appreciate if you could inform us about the exact date you will visit the park.
Can I bring my baby’s food?Answer: Yes.
Xplor Jungle Park
Tickets Coming Soon
- Two circuits with 14 Zip-lines in all.
- Two circuits of 3.1 miles of jungle and caves driving an Amphibious Vehicle.
- Rafts through a river circuit paddling with special hand paddles.
- Stalactite River of 430 yards to swim inside ancient caves.
- Underground Expedition. 800 yards of a cavernous adventure through flooded caverns, jungle paths and aquatic slides.
- Hammock Splash.
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (oatmeal cookies, fruit, smoothies and flavored fresh water).
- Buffet meal.
- One locker for two at your disposal.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and gift shops).
- Free parking.
How It Works
TOBOGANXOTE (COMING SOON)
- Ticket Price: TBC
- Age Restriction: 5 Years Old
- Event Times: 09:00 - 17:00
- Dress Code: Swim Wear / Suitable Footwear
Fly through the highest zip-lines in the destination. Drive through flooded caverns and make your way through the jungle in amphibious vehicles. Swim through a 65-million years old stalactite river. Splash into a refreshing cenote on board of an original hammock zip-line. Paddle through underground caverns in a unique raft. Besides, be one of the first to try Xplor’s new activity in a cavernous adventure at: Underground Expedition. Recover energy in two smoothie and snack stations. Satisfy your hunger in a cavemen-worthy buffet. However you want. As many times as you want.
With your Xplor admission you’ll have access to every activity at Xplor and the complete freedom to live them in any way you decide. Jump from every zip-line as many times as you want, or have your dessert before your vegetables… at Xplor, you’ll be free to decide how to live the adventure.
- – Printed proof of purchase.
- – Activities at Xplor Park are recommended for children 5 years and older (must be accompanied by an adult at all times). Note: the Zip-line activity requires a minimum height of 3.6 ft and a minimum weight of 88 lbs.
- – If your Tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- – Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and use insect repellent. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- – Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the Park must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- – Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or the pictures of your visit.
Free Cancellation 14 Days prior to the event/ Non refundable deposits.
Past Customer Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
Once in Cancun please present your e ticket + ID at your chosen venue entrance.
All Feelsummer Bookings are registered via an exclusive guest list. Once your deposit is paid your booking is secured. In order to collect your official tickets you will need to pay your remaining balance in FULL on arrival.
**** Please note that your tickets will not be scan-able until the tickets are paid for in FULL in resort. You will need to pay your remaining balance at the venue box office in Cancun
We look forward to seeing you in Cancun – Mexico soon. Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our ticket line on 0800 009 6344 lines open Monday to Sunday 9am – 8pm.